Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Shari Nees

The artist that I found interesting was that of Shari Nees.  The photo that caught my attention was a photo that she created over the last couple of years. Shari Nees has done both pure Digital Abstract and Abstract based on photographs, digitally changed.
All Digital Abstract Art is created by using her own Mathematical algorithms.

 
Shari Nees is a full time multimedia artist located in Virginia. Spice is the variety of life and she enjoys creating many kinds of Art for people to enjoy. Her Art education was studying with the Masters way of painting, also going to Fine Art Museums.  She offers Fine Art paintings, Photography, in a variety of subjects and unique Digital Abstract Art for private homes and businesses.  She also offers limited editions signed prints and offer custom paintings. She is currently working with, Pen and Ink with a Watercolor Pencil Wash, Watercolor, Graphite, Water based Oils, photography and purely Digital Abstract Art. Photograph’s taken with Evolt 510 DSL camera.

Her artwork can be found at her website:
http://www.inkandbrushcreations.com/Abstract.php

Another creation of Nees’s artwork that I seem to like was of a photo that she called “Beautiful horse and owner” which was done in Pen & Ink with watercolor pencil wash. This took 2 months for her to create.  I thought this was very detailed in color and the fact that she entailed every outline with using pen & ink.  She showed compassion between the horse and its owner.  This is considered one of her limited custom work which is done in India ink and Watercolor pencil wash, traditional Watercolor and/or Graphite.

This is one of the Digital photography she has done over the last couple of years.

She also has a blog featuring her work at:
http://inkbrushcreations.blogspot.com/#.


5 comments:

  1. The first picture is beautiful I would like to put something like that on my wall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I actually love it. This artist has a few more like it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first picture too. Its detailed and full of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad everyone likes the 1st one... it is most like the work we will create in this class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first one have a similar picture on my wall that I just brought

    ReplyDelete