Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Artist is checking in here

troyeittreim (http://troyeittreim.wordpress.com/) has left a new comment on your post "Week Two: MOCA ARTIST": 

Hi Guys! Thank you all for taking the time to view some of my work. I really appreciate that. Photoshop, Illustrator, all the other programs, and the computer itself are fantastic and powerful tools to explore art making. Be aware though that with these tools in particular it is easy to get lost in search of a certain aesthetic and to forget art history and the greater dialog of art. Good luck. 


That's great he found us... did you know that all the content posted here is searchable on Google within minutes of hitting "publish" on your post?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is great he found us. I'm glad I searched him and brought info of him to my post!

    ReplyDelete