Tuesday, June 12, 2012

MOCA Artist


Rod Seeley

I am a Digital Artist and Photographer living in Southern California. My interest in Contemporary Fine Art and Photography started in the early 70's long before the use of the computer as an method of designing. I was an ad agency Creative Director for about 8 years but only started creating artwork again in the last few years.
With the advent of a huge variety of computer art programs and other digital tools I started utilizing my creative & artistic talents to create Mixed Media artwork. I use my photography and other digital art to create a wide variety artwork styles.
I continue to experiment with different looks.
My artwork is also being used in my own clothing line - SunnC Apparel.
I like this photo because it looks like the sky and ocean has opened up like a big tunnel going into a different dimension.  I call it a timeline in the sky because it looks like you will go back in time.








His artwork can be seen on his website:

6 comments:

  1. Nce dimension and color! It really does look like you are going into another timeline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the symmetries... very appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this picture love the colors,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, if that was on a shirt I would buy it, really cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I said the same thing for putting in on my wall!

      Delete