Saturday, June 9, 2012

museum of computer art

                
                                                                                                                                               
 Mary Sargent created an Abstract photograph taken by a Kodak easy share M753 camera, This piece was interesting because it was created in tone and color adjustments.  I found it interesting because it looks like a cover of a mystery or scary movie.  I call it “shadows in my room” as it reminds me of a haunting of some sort. I thought it was interesting that this particular piece was taken from a simple Kodak camera and nothing more technologically advanced. A selection of 12 "People" photographs from my "People, Places and Things" ABSTRACT PHOTOGRAPHY collection 2011-2012.

2 comments:

  1. Good Arthur... this idea is to look at others work and get some ideas for your own work... Your observation that she used a simple camera is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting photo yet it definitely is mysterious..makes you wonder!!!!

    ReplyDelete