Saturday, June 9, 2012

Marrianne Wiedenfeld


   
Marianne Wiedenfeld





I studied graphic design and photography, and learned by doing work in Windows, Photoshop, Corel and other software. My artwork is a mixture of my own photography and the abstract tools of KPT and Corel Draw. For me, nature is the inspiring pool of forms and colors, light and shadow like a garden in which I am going to play.

       I couldn't find much information on the Artist, however I chose this Artist on the design of her work. The colors are extraordinary the designs are out of this world. I looked up to see what Corel Draw was about, since it was a software that she used.  It's a program that allows you to create and edit vector images. Corel Draw has an extensive text handling & precision drawing features is the ideal tool for virtually any design project logos packaging to technical illustrations and advertisements. (http://www.blurtit.com/)

Vector graphics means it's best for logo and shapes.
<><><><><><><><><><>
<>
<><><><><><><><><><>
   

3 comments:

  1. The equivalent Adobe product is Illustrator... vectors are different than individual pixels mapped in a photoshop photograph... They are scalable and are based on math projections or graphing... nice find...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this artist designs...very unique and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the variation of designs and the various colors which make it very different in its way.

    ReplyDelete